Happy (very belated) birthday Sue! I hope you like your little package!
Random Facts About Sue
- She is funny. I mean REALLY funny. Have you ever known someone who makes you laugh at things that should NEVER be laughed at. It's that inside, sarcastic, innapproapriate, sick sense of humor. The kind that you have to be from the same womb to really understand.
- She is REALLY good at forgiving people. I mean REALLY good. One time, when I was about ten years old I stole something VERY personal to her and hid them in my CTR box (I'm sorry! I was curious). She thought I was completely nuts but she didn't hold it against me.
- In the 80's she sported some serious big hair. Oh ya, and there were the shoulder pads too.
- My kids would rather hang out withher and Gord than their own mother.
- Her first job was at "Taco Time" and as result she smelled like Mexican food..
- She stuffs her bra
- She sings beautifully.
- It takes her four hours to blow-dry her hair
- When she was born her hair was thicker than her body.
- She is my "little mommy" and the bestest sister on the planet (don't get all worked up Holly, your the best too). I love you Suzie! I love watching you adore your beautiful little girl and watching her adore you back. I'm grateful that you set such a great example of love to me growing up. I love that you showed that same example to my daughters last summer when we visited (they think Suzie thinks they are VERY special). Your one of the first people I want to talk to when something good or bad happens. Thank you for being such a good sister. And thank you for forgiving me for stealing your tampons. Love Jenny